069ac Diesel Diesel Black TEPPHAR TEPPHAR xqSzTF0

Examples of “owner”

These examples of owner are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors.

He has seen them and tries in vain to prove their existence to his owner.
From
Wikipedia
Approximately two out of three residences (64%) are owner-occupied, while the remaining one out of three (36%) are rented.
From
Wikipedia
Overlook this, and the owner will eventually regret it.
From
Wikipedia
The horse, for his part, knows why his owner is upset and knows how to yield to him.
The owner of the house wants to knock it down to make room for a parking lot.
From
Wikipedia
DANA Gant SPRAY PANTS Blue COLORED DENIM Oddwfq6r
Nonetheless, the current owner intends to restore the rear porch and sun deck.
From
Wikipedia
Major assemblies are completed at the factory with assembly intended to be completed by the owner.
From
Wikipedia
An average small business owner already spends roughly 28 hours per month filling in forms as a result of legislation.
Quebecor, the paper's owner, intended to convert the tabloid to an all-sports format if the savings were realized.
From
Wikipedia
Vehicles purchased with cash or paid off by the owner are generally required to only carry liability.
From
Wikipedia
When it reached five months old, the owner offered it for sale and set about trying to breed more.
A jury ruled against the photographer's claim for damages against the ship's owner.
From
Wikipedia
They want dogs that obey, as long as it keeps both the owner and the dog out of danger.
Having opted for self-handling, the ship owner must ensure that this is maintained throughout the operation.
As a result, the woman's family has filed a civil suit against the mall's owner.
From
Wikipedia